10.22.2014

{Loved}

Our baby girl is so loved already.  During the past two weeks, two groups of girlfriends have hosted celebrations to help us get ready to meet our sweet little girl.  

My mom and I headed to Sioux City a few weeks ago to see some of my basketball teammates for a reunion of sorts.  They surprised me with a 'sprinkle' for baby girl while we were there.  It was such a special afternoon getting to catch up on each other's lives and a bonus was getting to snuggle one of my good friend's twin boys.  I felt completely spoiled and I am so glad that my daughter will get to grow up knowing these beautiful, successful women.

Love these girls!


Celebration number two was hosted by my Cooking Club/Bible Study girlfriends.  They are the sweetest group of girls and I absolutely love the time I am able to spend with them.  It was a night of girly food, lots of laughs, special moments, and swapping Mommy stories.  These girls are so thoughtful and I feel blessed that our little girl will get to see what friendship looks like with these special ladies.

Yummy bacon wrapped dates...these are awesome.

 Everything was pink and so pretty!

A super special gift...my friend, Annie, knew I wanted a place to hang headbands.  She asked Kevin to find a few pieces of wood from the farm and she made these beauties.  There are some DIY headbands on there as well from my friend, Bri.  

These girls are the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...