8.22.2014

Random Picture Friday

Hey all!  It's been awhile.  My sweet mom has been bugging asking me to do a blog post.  So, here is a collection of pictures from the past few weeks.  Prepare for picture overload.  Enjoy, Mom!

Luke and Amelia at the Omaha Children's Museum


Luke trying on his lifejacket for the upcoming lake vacation.

Luke hung out with Kara and Amelia (and the cows) as Kevin and I went on a date.  Thanks again, Kara!

Luke loved all the tractors at the Iowa State Fair.

This bull was BIG.

The infamous turkey leg.

Luke and Amelia, you guessed it, playing in a tractor.

Family pic at the fair.

Luke and I visited Ottumwa to visit family while Kevin was out of town for work. Landon was singing to Luke in this picture.

Grandpa Gary and Luke rock climbing.

Grandma Diane and Cousin Kathryn playing with Chet this past weekend.

This hair...that I refuse to cut.

Best buds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...