6.12.2015

Random Picture Friday

I didn't realize how many pictures I hadn't uploaded onto my computer.  Here are a bunch of random ones from the past few weeks.  Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

Luke had a play date with Amelia.  It was below 70 degrees, but these kiddos wanted to play in the water.

This cracks me up.

We went searching for bird nests and found some eggs!

At Jones' Brothers for a last play date with Bethany.  We are going to miss our play dates with the Doyles!


My Grandma Hasley and Lily Jo.  Aren't they the cutest?


Family trip to the zoo after church.  We thought Luke would love the train...turns out he was pretty terrified.

Play date with Miss Claire

I love this girl.

We love strawberries!

Lily was helping me make strawberry jam.

Luke got a treat of Nutella crepes for breakfast last Friday morning.

Luke and Daddy mowing.

Luke loves to get Lily up from her nap.

Playing in the fountains at the Farmer's Market.

Our little strawberry helped with strawberry picking.


Swimming on a hot evening.

Luke loves his books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...