9.07.2012

Photo of the Day: 31.85 Weeks Pregnant

I worked yesterday.  Yep, this stay-at-home-mom-to-be actually worked.  I subbed in my friend, Beth's, first grade classroom.  I had a wonderful afternoon with those little bright eyed first graders and I am excited to get to go back again next week.  Since I worked, I was actually dressed in something other than leggings, shorts, or yoga pants.  Oh, wait, I did wear leggings.  What can I say, they're pretty much the only pants that fit me these days.  I love leggings...I love the comfort, the stretchiness, the fact that you can wear them with pretty much anything.  Did I mention the comfort?  Well, I had on my leggings and did my hair, so I had Kevin snap a picture of me 31.85 weeks pregnant.  It's hard to believe that in 8 weeks this little guy will be gracing us with his presence and making our lives so much sweeter...I. just. can't. wait.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...