9.30.2012

Kevin's Birthday Pretzels

Today is Kevin's birthday!  They next few months are some of my favorite because they are the months when Kevin has caught up with me in age.  (He married an older woman.)  When I asked him what he wanted to do on his birthday, he said 'stay home'.  So stay home we did, all day long.  He has been wanting to make pretzels to have with some of his home brew for some time, so we gathered all the ingredients for some homemade soft pretzels.  I have never made pretzels before and discovered today that I have been missing out.  They were so yummy!  You can click here to find the recipe for these amazing morsels of goodness.  Happy Birthday to my incredible husband!



birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...