9.20.2013

Pinterest Love: Rainy Day Activities

It has been a rainy week on the Trail.  I. Love. It.  I don't know what it is, but something about a rainy day makes my heart happy.  I love cuddling up with a blanket, my cup of coffee, and playing with Luke or reading a good book.  There are all kinds of other things that you can do on a rainy (or snowy) day with your kiddos.  I found some great pins with ideas for Moms or Dads to do with their little ones on those inside play days.  Enjoy!

click here to pin...baby play with fabric scraps

click here to pin...this list is pretty incredible and creative

click here to pin...rainy day mum blog; i just found it and love it!

click here to pin...i love this idea; luke and i might try and make one of these as soon as i run out of paper towels

click here to pin...another pin from rainy day mum and it's an awesome one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...