4.17.2015

Random Picture Friday

Horray for the weekend!  We have a pretty low key weekend, so I am excited for some uninterrupted family time.  Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

Luke loves Mercy Me music videos...and BBQ sauce and baked beans.

He loves his big puzzle.

This girl makes me smile.

Why wouldn't I eat my toes?

 Luke got pretty excited about his new jacket.

Stopped for traffic.

Gaga and Papa came for a visit.

We celebrated my Dad's birthday and my mom and dad's anniversary.


Springtime on the farm is the best.

Luke and Daddy working hard in the yard.

Pretty!

Luke loves Lily's chair.

Luke was missing many of his toy cars.  We went and looked in my car and...behold...we found over twenty toy cars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...