12.29.2011

My heart's desire

I understand that I have been posting a lot lately.  It might be because there's a lot to post about, but mostly it's because I have a lot of time to post.  Christmas break is one of my favorite times of the year and I am trying to take full advantage of all the free time I have to do whatever my heart desires.  Yesterday my heart desired to laugh and spend some time with friends, and laugh.  
So, I made the short trip to Sioux City to visit some girlfriends from college.  These are girls I know well.  We played basketball together, lived together (one time in a very pink bedroom), and camped out for concert tickets together.  I love these girls, I really do.  The day trip was great and we got to chat about what is going on in our very different lives, but it wasn't long enough and never is.  Although I brought my camera, I didn't take any pictures, so I dug some up to post.  These made me smile.
Jill, Kayla, and I in Okoboji last summer (I visited Jill in Omaha on my way home.)

BI, Kayla, BR, and I: A past visit to Sioux City
There are a few other girls I wish I was able to see more as well, but they no longer live in the area.  I'm looking forward to seeing them at the reunion in a few short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...