3.07.2012

Newlyweds

This past Sunday Kevin made a day trip for a very important party.  We went home to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.  These newlyweds are two of the most important people in my life.  I was lucky enough to live close to them growing up and I have so many good memories of getting ready for prom at their house, making sandcastles at Lake Rathbun, and taking RV trips to Adventureland, among other places.
The day was spent reminiscing about these past memories, playing the newlywed game (so funny), and listening to people talk about the amazing love between my grandparents.  I feel so blessed to have Grandma and Grandpa Hasley in my life and wish them many more happy years!
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and my purse at home (I know, ridiculous), so these are from my mom's camera.  Thanks Mom!


My cousin, Laci, had this great idea to play the newlywed game.  Little did we know that Grandpa is such a comedian.  
Question for Grandpa: What is the best vacation you and your wife took together?
Grandpa's answer: Branson, Missouri
Grandma's answer: Maui, Hawaii
I wonder which was the best?!

A family pic...and, yes, I did hog sweet little Jakobi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...