2.19.2013

Meeting Great Grandma Hines

My Grandma came all the way from Dubuque to meet our little Luke.  That's a 5 1/2 hour drive...Grandmas are pretty darn great, especially mine.  My parents picked her up and drove over here for the weekend.  We spent our time together watching Luke play on his gym, playing with Luke, holding Luke, reading to Luke, listening to Luke's giggles (he had his first giggle when she was here), oh, and we did go to the city for lunch.  (Just so you know, it's still weird to say 'to the city'.)  It was a special time and I am so grateful to my Grandma and my parents for making the trip.  Hopefully we will be able to make a trip to Dubuque sometime soon so Luke can meet the rest of my Mom's family.

P.S. My dad found out he is cancer free on Friday!!  God is good!

4 generations

great-grandma hines and luke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...