11.07.2014

Baby Girl's Nursery

As you can probably guess, Baby Girl has not graced us with her presence, yet.  She is taking her sweet time getting ready to meet us.  We are scheduled to be induced this coming Wednesday, November 12, if she doesn't decide to come before then.  It is all a waiting game now.  

I thought I would share Baby Girl's room that I loved preparing for her.  As much as I enjoyed getting Luke's room ready, there is just something about buying girl stuff that is just plain fun.  There are so many special items that friends made for our little girl that mean so much.  

Here is her nursery in pictures.  

(Please forgive the quality of the pictures.  I took them with my phone because my camera is packed for the hospital. )

Changing station

Nursing/Snuggling Chair


Where Baby Girl will rest her head.  Those butterflies are from my Grandma, repainted by Kevin and I.

This adorable headband holder was made by my dear friend Annie with wood from our corn crib across the road.

A corner nook.  I bought this shelf with a baby girl in mind...oh, about 10 years ago!

CLOTHES!

A girl's closet.  She has so many shoes.

I couldn't get a great picture of this, but it's a butterfly mobile my amazing friend Shelby made for Baby Girl.  It is perfect right in front of the window.

It's in the details.  Don't you love the burlap frame?  Thanks, Betsy!

A nightstand of books ready to read.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...