5.10.2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you hard working, baby rocking, supper making, teenage raising do-it-all Mommas out there.  

I want to give a special shout out to my own incredible Momma and my awesome Mother-in-law.  

My mother-in-law raised the man I am lucky enough to call mine.  Writing this, it's hard for me to imagine any other woman saying the same thing of my Luke.  I know it will happen one day, and when it does, I hope she feels the same way I do about Kevin.  Diane poured herself into raising a healthy, smart, caring, kind man and she succeeded.  I will be forever grateful, Diane.  Happy Mother's Day!

My Momma has loved me and been my biggest supporter my entire life.  After I graduated high school, she and I became friends, best friends.  We talk through life, she teaches me daily how to love through hard times and good times, and she puts up with me despite our differences.  She is a prayerful woman and I have watched her grow in her faith and lean more on Jesus each and every day.  Now that I am a mom, I have a small understanding of what she did for me growing up.  Thank you, Mom, for loving me and caring for me all those years and for all you do for me today.  Happy Mother's Day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...