2.12.2016

Random Picture Friday

It is a quiet day on the Trail.  Well, quiet now that the babies are napping.  It has been a whirlwind of a month and I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day.  We have kept busy these winter days.  Here is what we have been up to lately...


Just a typical day in Luke's little life.

The cutest Chewbacca I have ever seen.

Luke isn't too sure about Lily riding his tractor.

Visiting Baby Eisley Paige and her sweet Momma

Claire and Luke are in a band.

This girl



My main little man.

Our adult only getaway to Providenciales.  We did lots and lots of reading.



Kevin paddle boarding...we both tried it and I was a bigger fan than  he was.

View from where I had a massage on our trip.  So so pretty.



We love a good sunset.






Coming home to this girl and her brother was the best.


They were excited to see their Daddy.


After losing our camera on vacation, I received our new one and am in love!


Cooking Club night is one of my favorite nights of the month.  Love my girls!

They didn't leave the window while this guy was working on the house.  Not awkward at all...

Homemade pop tarts...so yummy! Luke was in charge of the sprinkles.

She loves her books like her brother.

He was so excited about these.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...