12.03.2016

A Trader Joe's Christmas

Have you been into Trader Joe's lately?  I could literally spend an afternoon in there perusing the aisles, sipping on a little sample cup of apple cider, and gathering a cart load of Christmas goodies to take home.  In real life, I am dishing out snacks, cleaning up spilled apple cider from my children and the food in our cart, and dashing through the aisles as fast as my pregnant body can carry me.

One day, sometime soon, I am going to do the whole perusing thing, I'm just not sure that will happen for the next few years...

In my reindeer-style dashing through the aisles, I picked up some glorious Christmas-y things at Trader Joe's.  


These dark chocolate covered peppermint joe joe's are hands down my favorite after-kids-go-to-bed-treat.  I might just buy them out before the end of the season.  They are a thick cookie with loads of peppermint and dark chocolate goodness.  The only downfall is there aren't too many in the package, which means I can finish off an entire sleeve of them in about two days.  Yikes.

Next up are these sea salt caramels.  They are divine and I have been popping them in my mouth during nap time.  Have I mentioned this is the first Christmas I have ever been pregnant?  I am taking full advantage of the opportunity to eat Christmas goodies as often as possible with little guilt.

I can't say enough about this yummy sparkling Chardonnay grape juice.  My friend, Annie, had it at our Cooking Club last month and it was delicious, especially to a pregnant momma missing an occasional glass of wine.    It isn't syrupy sweet and the chardonnay grapes make it actually taste like wine.  Yum.


Last, these little trees are just the cutest.  I picked up three of them to cluster together on our dining room table.  I would love to snag a few more to plop around the house.  They have just a touch of sparkle that make them perfect for the holiday season.

There are so many other fun goodies lining the shelves at Trader Joe's.  Pack your bag with snacks and drag your kids there or get a sitter and do some perusing.  It really is the most wonderful time of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...