5.16.2012

We're having a BABY!!!

Those of you that know me really well, know that I absolutely LOVE babies.  I love their fat little arms and legs, the rolls under their chins, and the amazing little sounds they make that are nothing less than sweet little sounds from heaven.  Kevin and I are having one of these sweet little humans and words cannot explain our excitement.  They just can't, because we are overly ecstatic.
Our little peanut will be arriving at the beginning of November.  Our official due date is November 2.  What we are really excited about right now is our ultrasound coming up in just 3 short weeks.  We will then know (hopefully!!) if our peanut will be wearing pink or blue.  I always thought I didn't want to find out the sex, but now that we're pregnant, I want to know...like yesterday!  Kevin definitely helped to talk me into this type of thinking.  Right now, at 15 weeks and 5 days peanut is about 4-5 inches long and is as heavy as an apple.  

Here is a pic of when we announced it to our parents.  Kevin's handy work...




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...