5.29.2012

5 Years

It's amazing how time can go by so incredibly fast and things can change in the blink of an eye.  Five years ago, on Saturday, I became Mrs. Forristall in Kevin's parent's backyard.  Little did we know that we would be living in the house in front of that backyard five years later.  It wasn't even a thought then and it's hard to believe it's reality now.  It makes me think about all the 'plans' Kevin and I have made over the years and how most of those 'plans' have been changed, modified, adjusted, and deleted.  I am thankful for those changes because we wouldn't be where we are today...it's a great reminder for me how God is always in control and He has 'plans' all His own.

the backyard before the wedding

our backyard today



These are some of my favorite moments from our big day five years ago...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...