1.01.2013

Love these teachers!

God has truly put some amazing people in my life.  I was blessed to work with some incredible teachers  at Franklin for five years.  Although I believe I have the best job in the world and love staying home with my precious Luke, I miss teaching and these wonderful ladies!  They helped me through many trials as a young teacher and I learned so much from every single one of them.  It was so sweet of them to think of us with a baby shower and it was fun to introduce Luke to all of them.  I just hope we can keep these meetings up!  One of the families I was close with at Franklin also attended the shower and it is always great to see them!  It was so neat to see them love on Luke!  Court, I am counting on you being our social director for our future meetings...even if it is from California, or any other place you might be!

lana and luke

linda and luke

yummy food!

my mentor, friend, and one amazing teacher...beth!

the ruffs loving on luke

lu, karagin, and court


lea, luke, and i...thanks for all the pictures lea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...