1.23.2013

Mommy's Little Angel

My mom came to visit this past weekend.  It's such a blessing when she comes to visit, especially now that we have Luke.  She helps us so much while she's here and it's wonderful to be able to bounce parenting ideas off of her.  Plus, there is nothing like having your mom around!
While my mom was on the Trail I got out this sweet little onesie my Aunt Joy gave Luke that said 'Mommy's Little Angel', equipped with the cutest little angel wings you have ever seen.  Luke was going to have a mini photo shoot in this onesie, there was just no way around it.  Everyone had to get in on the action, including my mom, because who doesn't love a baby in angel wings??!


love

the look on luke's face cracks me up

such a happy boy

kisses

happy with grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...