1.31.2013

Meeting Amber

Monday night was foggy.  I mean super foggy...scary foggy...I can't see 10 feet in front of me foggy.  I know this because one of my very best friends, Amber, flew in from Denver that night.  On my way to pick her up I was pretty darn scared.  I about turned around to go get Kevin after 4 minutes in the car, but I stuck it out and made it into Omaha to get my sweet friend.  The way home didn't seem nearly as bad, because now Amber was with me.  We were chatting away and the fog didn't seem quite as scary as before.  
We spent the two days she was here on the couch, coffee in hand, catching up on everything that is going on in our lives.  Luke smiled and giggled at silly Amber and Amber loved on Luke, who she called 'lovebug'.  It was so incredible that she was able to make the trip here to visit us and meet Luke.  We hope to make it out to Denver sometime in the not so distant future.  Amber is such an amazing woman and it was so great to see her! Thanks for making the trip Amber...and thanks for making the fog not so scary. 

we got the chance to go to m's pub for dinner...thanks kevin!

amber and luke


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...