5.02.2014

Random Picture Friday

Happy Friday, all!  The rain has finally come to a halt here on the Trail and I was able to get some garden work done today.  Now I just need to get out there and mow those tall grasslands that are my yards.  I am excited for a fun weekend of friend time and even a date with my main man.  Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

Daddy and Luke at the aquarium at the zoo.  Luke loved it.

The zebra sharks made him smile.

 First time at the Petting Zoo for the whole family.



Kevin's grandparents gave him this keyboard a few years ago.  We got it out the other night for Luke to play and he was in heaven!

Luke is a fan of his 'new to Luke' toy cars that Daddy used to play with when he was a kid.

Amelia and Luke making May Day baskets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...