6.19.2012

Our peanut will wear...BLUE!!

Kevin and I are having a baby boy.  A sweet, lovable, (probably a little ornery if he's like his parents) little baby boy.  We couldn't be more excited, although we would have been excited having a little one dressed in blue or pink.  The pregnancy is going smoothly and everything looked good at our last appointment.  About two weeks ago, our little guy weighed in at 13 ounces.  I'm sure he's at least a pound by now, at week 20...crazy!
To share our exciting news, we had some family and friends over for a gender reveal party.  After voting, a light brunch and mimosas (for everyone else), everyone grabbed a cupcake for the reveal.  These cupcakes were so easy to make and I was so happy I did them myself (I will post about these later).  After one bite, everyone discovered that Baby Forristall will be a boy!  It was so much fun and I am so thankful for all the amazing people we have in our lives that will love our baby boy when he arrives.  

our blackboard before the party...my family already voted

cupcakes and hershey bars

about to find out!

it's a boy!

kevin and i-we didn't realize we both were giving hints with our blue/green outfits
p.s. it's only orange juice in that champagne glass

the blackboard towards the end of the party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...