8.15.2012

Photo of the Day

Today is the first day of school for many teachers and kiddos out there.  They are putting away school supplies, learning the rules, reading some back to school books and meeting and learning about the friends they will spend the next 9 months with.  I am not at school today enjoying all those firsts of the new school year.  I have been on the farm all day, thinking about those teachers and kiddos and missing the first day of school just the teensiest bit.  I feel blessed to have the opportunity to stay home with our little guy that is due to arrive in a little less than 12 weeks, but today I am a little sad that I don't get those 1st grade hugs.  Here is a picture of me sporting my old Franklin t-shirt, which is where I used to teach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...