10.05.2012

Dreams of fall

I am a summer gal, always have been.  I love the hot, hot sun and everything that comes with it...swimming, margaritas on the deck (well, not this year), and that somewhat half-bronze color my skin turns from being outside.  Okay, maybe not bronze...all of my friends that are reading this are laughing because it's more of a light, light, light tan with lots of brown spots (a.k.a freckles).  I wish.  This summer was good...and hot, really hot.  As much as I love the heat, this summer made me wish and dream for fall.   Now that's it's finally here, I welcome the pretty oranges, reds, and yellows and too soon dark, cool nights.  I have never loved fall as much as I do this year.  It might also have something to do with the fact that we get to meet our little guy in about 4 weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...