12.19.2012

Mail

One of the many, many things I love about Christmas time is the mail.  I look forward to walking down the driveway in order to check the mailbox for....beautiful, wonderful Christmas cards!  I love seeing pictures of families and reading year end letters, but I never know what to do with them after I have them out of the envelope.  This year I saw a cute little Christmas card tree on Pinterest and I attempted to recreate it with vines from the vineyard.  I love that I can see all the pictures of friends and family from my living room.  If I were going to do it again, I would have more vines and some taller, longer vines.  I would go get some, but currently we're in the middle of a snowstorm (which is another thing I love).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...