12.05.2012

Photo(s) of the Day

Kevin and I debated newborn pictures the last few months of my pregnancy.  Should we get them taken?  Can we take them ourselves?  After much discussion, we decided to take them ourselves.  The great thing is we had plenty of opportunities to take them since he is ours. :)  We learned a lot about how to photograph Luke and I think our pictures got better as we had more practice.  The past two days I worked on taking his one month pictures and I love the ones I took yesterday.  I used a hat that I ordered from Etsy.  I originally wanted to use this hat for his newborn pictures, but it didn't get here until just two days ago (I ordered it before Luke was born).  Nonetheless, the hat finally made it to the Trail and I had fun taking some pictures with Luke sporting it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...