1.14.2017

Goodies for Baby Boy

It's another Sunny Saturday!  I hope it's sunny and beautiful and warm where you are today.  We are soaking up one of those three adjectives and beautiful is it.  Our fridge is fixed after living without it for a few days this week and that piece of stainless steel in the corner of the kitchen with it's cool insides is one of the most beautiful things my eyes have laid eyes on in awhile.

I have been in hyper nesting mode all week and have been gathering and adoring all the sweet items I have picked up for Baby Boy.  His room is almost complete and I am loving having time to organize and clean and wash and put everything in it's place.  (Thank you to Bob our builder for getting done a month early, not that he would ever, ever read this.)


If you are in the Omaha or Lincoln, Nebraska area and have littles, you should know about Oh So Vera. They are a small clothing company that specializes in baby and toddler clothing that is fashionable and functional...and also ridiculously soft.  Lily wore one of their twirl dresses for Christmas and I couldn't resist ordering these dapper leggings for Baby Boy to wear after he makes his arrival.  They are monumentally soft and will go with so many different tops.  I just love them.

Another one of my favorite things are these onesies from H&M.  They are soft and simple and, again, will go with almost any pair of pants I want to throw on with them.  I will probably be heading back there for more when our sweet boy grows out of these.

After two babies, I finally learned my lesson about hanging picture frames above the crib.  I have fought the urge to hang anything above the crib because eventually that sweet, helpless baby will grow into a toddler who will try and tear those beautifully hung frames off the wall.  My friend, Annie, had the smart idea of putting decals on the wall in her baby boy's room and so, of course, I totally copied her. These wall decals are so easy, I literally hung them in ten minutes.  I have plenty left over, so I am debating doing another wall as well.  I am all about simple and easy.


This swaddle and hat is the sweetest from Lynn and Liv Swaddle.  It's buttery soft and I know our little man is going to look super handsome all wrapped snug in this blanket.  And if he is anything like our other children, he will outgrow his hat with his large head before anything else.  #bigheadbigbrains

I pray your Saturday is filled with lots of snuggles under warm blankets and Netflix on repeat.  Kevin and I are still mourning the end of college football season a bit.  Anyone have any good Netflix recommendations?  Have a Sunny Saturday wherever you may be today!


1 comment:

  1. Love how the decals look and how they are perfectly placed. I would expect nothing less from my little perfectionist. ��������

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...