6.24.2017

Summer Basics for Toddler Girls

It's summertime, people!  My complicated relationship with summer has been a roller coaster the past ten years, but I am happy to be back in the love column this year.  I am letting some things go in the garden and embracing all the fun there is to be had when the sun is shining.  

This week I'm sharing some of my favorite basics for Lily during these warm temperature days.  I am trying to keep things simple with the kids' wardrobes and these pieces make getting dressed a breeze when all we really want to do is get outside!



First up is this Swim Zip suit.  It is the easiest suit to get on and off and has built in SPF, which is a major win with my red-headed girl.  It's cute and Lily has been able to fit in this one for two summers now.  Needless to say, we have gotten our money worth on this buy.



These two basics I picked up when June and January had a sale.  The teal dress is perfect for play and church and the gray top goes with each and every pair of bottoms Lily is wearing this summer.  My hope is the top will fit her next year as well.  Fingers crossed. 



Jellies on toddler girls might be the cutest thing...ever.  These jellies are from Target, but there is something similar here.  A huge bonus is Lily can wear them with or without socks.  Socks with sandals are in, right?  But really, these go with everything in her closet and she loves them.

There is a chance Lily could be a teensy bit old for a bonnet, but I'm taking advantage of the fact that this Oma and Jo one from last year still fits her. It is adorable and protects her scalp from getting pink and peel-y.  

Hope you all have a Sunny Saturday wherever you may be today.  We are going to be outside enjoying the predicted not-so-hot weather all weekend long.  

Have a Sunny Saturday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...