3.31.2018

Sunny Saturday

Happy Easter weekend, friends.  We are soaking up time with family today before we head back home to celebrate Easter tomorrow at our church.  Although this week was full of all the fun things of Easter, it's been a somber few days to remember Christ's death on the cross.  The weight of his sacrifice is too heavy for words.

But, tomorrow we celebrate!  We celebrate his mighty resurrection and death being defeated!  It will be a good day, indeed.

Today, I'm sharing some things that made my week a bit sunnier.


Last year I picked up this print from The Written Tree and it came out during this Easter season.  It's simple and beautiful and the words are a good reminder of what this weekend is all about.

I have been wanting to plant some herbs for awhile now.  I finally found some time to grab some from Home Depot and get them in some pots.  I picked up some thyme and rosemary (for pizza!) and still want to pick up some basil.  My window behind my sink is looking pretty now.

Tomorrow I'm making a quiche for Easter.  It will just be our little family. We will be eating 'pie' as the kids call it and some yummy Easter candy for a treat.  How will you be celebrating this weekend?

I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.


Happy Sunny Saturday, all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...