3.20.2018

Favorite (Simple) Blogs and Podcasts

If you have hung around here long, you know I am a blog lover and listening to podcasts is one of my favorite things to do when I'm not caring for babies.  I enjoy consuming information on simplicity from the gurus and savor listening to a good podcast in the car to and from 'the city' (that's country talk).  Today I thought I would share my favorite blogs and podcasts when it comes to simple living.



Blogs

Becoming Minimalist

Joshua Becker has been writing about minimalism for years on his blog, Becoming Minimalist.  There is a wealth of information about living with less on his site, I could spend all day clicking through the articles.  He is a Christian and I appreciate his desire to get past the stuff and be intentional about living a meaningful life.

The Art of Simple

Tsh Oxenreider is a world traveler, writer, and simple living guru.  She is a real person, too, with three kids.  She, along with other contributors, write about living a simpler life at The Art of Simple.  Tsh recently broadened her writing genre and is writing more about other things she loves, but there are tons (and tons) of articles on living a simple, intentional life.  If you scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your name and email, she will send you a list of her favorite posts and podcasts.  Speaking of podcasts, her's is on my list as well.

Design for Mankind

Erin Loechner is a sweet momma and designer who writes about life with her husband and two littles.  Her words are inspiring and lovely and she has the absolute best taste (just check out her pictures).  She has been vulnerable and real and honest with what she writes on her blog.  I know you will love it.

Podcasts

The Next Right Thing

Emily is an incredible writer and speaker, this I know for sure.  She has some bestselling books and speaks all over the country about being a soul minimalist.  She has created a podcast where she talks about 'making room for your soul to breathe'.  It's so good, friends...packed full with wisdom and practical tips.  And they are only about 10-20 minutes, so they are a quick listen.

The Simple Show

The Simple Show features my girl, Tsh, as well as three co-hosts (Erin Loechner being one of them).  They have talked in the past about saying 'yes' and 'no' to the right things and now they are diving deep into other topics such as how to consume the news, what to listen to, and travel.  I look forward to these every week.

The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey

Now, Jamie doesn't talk about simple living, but I couldn't not have her on the list.  She is so good, friends.  Jamie interviews women from different arenas. They talk about big things and small things and you feel like you're right there with them, hanging with some girlfriends.  I couldn't suggest this podcast anymore.  Also, she just released her first book, If You Only Knew.  I devoured it on my trip.  Check her out, you won't be disappointed.  

There they are...my favorites!  I hope you find something in there you love. What are your favorite blogs and podcasts?  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...