4.26.2012

Surprise!

Last Friday evening I headed down to the Old Market to celebrate a very special lady and her upcoming amazing life change.  My friend, Shelby, is having a precious little baby.  I have known Shelby since junior high...we are both from good 'ole O-town.  We played volleyball in high school together and we both ended up going to Morningside College.  She is back in Omaha after living in California for a few years and I am so happy she is so close!  She is just about the sweetest person I know and she is going to be the best Mommy!
Some of Shelby's college friends put together a surprise shower and traveled from all over to celebrate.  The shower was held at Vivace's downtown and it turned out to be beautiful.  Shelby was definitely surprised and it was a great evening of catching up and talking about baby things and ravioli.  Congrats Shelby...I can't wait to meet Baby McCord!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...