4.17.2012

It's Cooper's Birthday!

Saturday marked Cooper's second annual birthday party.  He is two years old, hence the second annual part.  This is the second year in a row that my friend, Paige, pulled off a wayyy cute event for her special little man.  Cooper's birthday theme was Sesame Street.  Paige had Big Bird, Cookie Monster, etc. lanterns along with themed thank you bags and table centerpieces and a wreath and...I could go on and on.  Everything was so darn cute and absolutely perfect for a two-year old's birthday party.  As I believe I have mentioned before, this girl is a pro at Pinterest created items and there was no slacking when it came to this party.
Not only did we get to celebrate Cooper's big day, we were also able to spend some much needed time with Anne and Pete, our friends from Chicago.  The boys had fun on the tricycles and us girls had time to catch up on, well, girl stuff and how/when/where we're going to see each other again.
Cooper's party was a success and I only took, well I won't mention the number of pictures I took, it's slightly outrageous.  Here are some of my favorites:

Anne, Paige, and I

Such a sweet little guy!

Yep...tricycles!



SOME of the adorable decorations

He is just too stinkin' cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...