10.12.2013

Baby Kathryn

Delicious.  Cheeks.  Beautiful.  Yummy.  Fat, chunky thighs.  Lovable.  Did I say yummy?  Those are the words that come to mind when I think of our sweet baby niece, Kathryn Lynn.  She is absolutely scrumptious.  She has the sweetest lips and smile you have ever seen along with the best, chunkiest cheeks and thighs.  That is one thing I missed with Luke...the chunkiness!  Well, Kathryn makes up for it and I have been lucky enough to spend some time with her these past few weeks.  Diane, Luke, and I made a trip to visit Kathryn in Cedar Rapids and then Kathryn, Hillary, and John made a trip over to visit us....all in two weeks!  Lucky us!  This is purely a picture post, with, you guessed it, lots of beautiful pictures of Miss Kathryn (with a few family pics for good measure).












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...