7.14.2014

Fun at the Quarry

My family was here over the weekend for our annual swimming day at the Quarry.  It was bittersweet, as my brother's family is moving to California in a few weeks and they may or may not be able to join us for future Quarry days.  Nonetheless, we all had a great time and the sun stayed out all day, making it the perfect day to be near water.  Here are some pictures from our fun weekend together.

My two favorites

My brother's family, minus my brother who is already in California.  We missed you, Brandon!

All the cousins...classic.

I am so blessed to be a part of this little family of three (about to be four)!

Grandma and her grandbabies

Luke was sporting his turtle shirt and the kids loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...