7.07.2014

It's a...Girl!!

That's right.  Kevin and I are adding a baby girl to our family this fall.  We can hardly believe it.  I was sure we were going to have a boy, so you can imagine my surprise when the ultrasound tech said...it's a girl!  Kevin and I are filled with such joy and are amazed at how God has blessed us in this life.  

Luke still has absolutely no idea that his world is about to be turned upside down come November.  I know he will be an incredible big brother and will love and look out for his little sister as they grow up together.  Not only are Kevin and I receiving the gift of parenting a daughter, but Luke will know what it's like to have a sibling and a built-in-best-friend (hopefully).  

Kevin and I hosted a small gender reveal party for our family on the Fourth of July.  It was a simple and fun get together and I am so grateful to both my parents and my sister-in-law and brother-in-law for making the trip to celebrate with us!  Here are some pictures from our special morning. 

The pretty cake from Bliss Bakery in Omaha.

Before the big reveal...


Papa Jeff and Luke

Luke revealing that he is going to have a baby sister.

A girl it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...