7.03.2014

Random Picture

Happy (almost) Friday!  I thought I would post some pictures from the past few weeks a day early, since tomorrow is the Fourth of July.  Hope you all have a blessed weekend...and stay safe!

Family time at the Quarry

Luke got up close and personal with a sea turtle at the zoo.

Luke was getting some extra love from Grandma Diane when he was sick.

Joslyn and Luke at the zoo.

My boys reading Forbes magazine.  Yes, Forbes.

Aren't they cute??!!

We had a fun day at the Quarry with our Journey Group.

We discovered the steering wheel cart at the grocery store and it made this chore so enjoyable!

I had no idea what he was doing, but he thought he was pretty funny.

I was stuffing our comforter into our duvet cover and Luke was in heaven laying on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...