1.03.2012

Choo choo!

Kids go through phases.  I don't have any children of my own, but have 23 little ones I get to see everyday at school and if I've learned anything, it's that kids like certain things at certain times of their lives....phases.  Most of my kids at school right now are 'into' BeyBlades or Justin Bieber or these trading cards that I haven't quite figured out yet.  Well, my little godson, Cooper, is also in a phase.  He is almost 2 (can't believe it!) and is 'into' so many fun things!  Kevin and I were able to visit him on our way back from Cedar Rapids on Sunday and had so much fun finding out what he is 'into' these days.  The first thing we HAD to see when we got there were his stars!  Paige, Cooper's mommy, put up stars in his bedroom and he is absolutely enamored with them.  We went into his bedroom, turned off the light, and looked at the stars.  I felt like I was in our basement, as we have stars that are still stuck up there from when Kevin was a kid.  Cooper also loves Elmo.  He has a big Elmo that he sleeps with and also has many other Elmos throughout the house.  My favorite Elmo was the one that fell over laughing when you pushed his belly.  It was so funny...and a little creepy.  The most amusing thing that Cooper is into right now is CHOO CHOO trains!  Cooper has a couple different trains and loves making them go around the tracks, or on the floor, or anywhere.  It's so great to watch him do it, because he pushes the train from behind instead of pulling them forward.  He loves to say choo choo as he is doing it, which just makes it so darn cute!  I love little Cooper and all the things he is 'into' right now.  And I can wait for the next phases to come, I want him to stay little Cooper for just a little while longer.

CHOO CHOO!


Another thing Coop is 'into' - his pillow pet!

Big breakthrough...Coop isn't scared of Kevin anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...