1.04.2012

House Remodel: WHOA

As I awoke this morning about 7:30 to take care of the cutest puppy on Pioneer Trail, I heard something.  Something loud, very loud.  The carpenters were here, at 7:30, getting started with the day.  Impressive.  The carpenter's loudness continued until about noon and then there was absolute silence.  Abel and I were out for a walk and discovered the carpenters' truck was gone, so we decided to take a peek and...WHOA.  It looks like a kitchen, a real kitchen, so I just had to share some pics before I go back to school and reality sets in with that day job thing.

The wine bar

The corner bench

The island and kitchen

I had to add some pics of Abel!

Abel loves his walks...and eating anything on the ground when I'm not looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...