7.23.2012

And they scream.....

I adore Rascal Flatts.  In college, Rascal was what my friends and I listened to all. the. time.  They adore them, too.  We all adore them so much, in college, we 'camped out all night on the sidewalk just to get tickets'...TWICE.  Once, it was in a storm: a big, scary, windy, rainy storm.   
Now that we're grown ups and do mind sleeping on pavement, we acquired tickets the responsible way, ordering them through Ticketmaster.  I know, definitely not as much fun, but definitely not as crazy as your blankets and coolers flying away in a storm...
The concert was this past week and some of my college girlfriends made the trip to the Trail to go see them perform for the ? time.  We had an incredible time together.  There is never a dull moment with this group and I think I laughed three-fourths of the time.  It was also Baby Boy Forristall's first concert, which Betsy pointed out, and we all thought that was fitting.  He seemed to enjoy the show; he was moving around like crazy during the entire thing.  I think he was dancing and singing (every single word) with the rest of us.  We definitely missed some of our friends that have gone with us in the past, but we thought of them and sang/screamed extra, extra loud for them.  Next year ladies?

bi, paula, br, me, kayla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...