4.13.2013

5 month schedule

The other night I headed on down Pioneer Trail to my friend Kara's house to have dinner.  Living in a place where there is no pizza delivery, we opted for take-out from the local restaurant/bar.  Tuesday night is taco night and The Back 40 serves the yummiest, cheapest tacos within a 25 mile radius.  We tried to get our two little babes to 'play together' and not have crying contests in between bites of beef tacos.   
I was talking about how it's so hard to remember what Luke's day was like a few months ago and we both agreed that we should write it down.  So, here I am...writing it down.  This is Luke's current 5 month schedule.  These times can vary by 15-30 minutes and this schedule is not set in stone, but flexible.
My hope is that in documenting Luke's monthly schedule, my 'Mommy brain' will have a place of reference for my next child (yes, yes, I know all kiddos are different).  I've heard it's a little bit more, um, complicated, with two.  


7:30 a.m.           Wake up for the day

7:45-8:15 a.m.      Nurse

8:15-9:15 a.m.      Play time

9:15-11:00 a.m.     Nap in crib

11:00-11:30 a.m.    Nurse

11:30-1:15 p.m.     Play time

1:15-3:30 p.m.      Nap in crib

3:30-4:00 p.m.      Nurse

4:00-6:45 p.m.      Play time

6:45 p.m.           Bedtime routine (bath, books, nurse)

7:00 p.m.           Bed

i had to add a picture of this kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...