4.01.2013

Easter Weekend

Whew!  Did Easter weekend fly by for you??  It sure did for us.  I don't know where the time went, it's already Monday and I feel like I didn't eat enough ham or chocolate bunnies.  Although it was a quick two days, we had a blessed weekend with family and friends.  Here is our weekend in pictures:

grandma hines and luke at shamica's bridal shower...thanks for making the trip hines family!

my mom and sweet baby corey jean

brandon and shamica opening gifts

the kids and i taking a time-out for a little walk

such goofballs

brandon and xavier after church

xavier playing the bongos at church...melts my heart

my brother's family

our little family of 3

mae and shamica

great grandma and grandpa hasley with luke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...