5.18.2013

Wedding Season is here!

With summertime comes wedding season and Kevin and I started off this season with my little brother's wedding a few weeks ago.  I haven't posted any pictures, yet, because, well, I didn't take any at the wedding.  Kevin and I were both in the wedding and I didn't break out my camera at all.  I'm definitely sad, but the photographer caught a lot of great moments, so I'm excited to get some of those pictures.  The pictures I am posting today are ones that the photographer posted on Facebook and a few before and after the wedding.  Congratulations to my only baby brother and his wife!  I love you both!

my brother and luke at the rehearsal
the newlyweds
this is my favorite picture...this is right after shamica got down the aisle, i love the way my brother is looking at his soon to be wife
my parents and luke at the gift opening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...